Bring back manor

I see what your saying I loved bedwars manor but it would make no sense to bring it back since the theme was magic and the hive must have a new theme for each bedwars season so my suggestion for the hive is make the future LTMs bedwars cosmic clash was fun but not bedwars. Hive should add bedwars trios for season 5 and every time an LTM leaves we should still be able to custom server it so at least we can play it with friends.

3 Likes

Maybe make both playable by cs and update the game like when sea 4 just launched, manor somehow stays and with 3 broken items

1 Like

Honestly hive should just bring it back I’m desperate for bedwars that is actually fun and I voted for this. And I have a ton of respect for what JonasStuffYT said, I felt the same way.

Agree, Bedwars mannor was my favorite gamemode for bedwars. But ehen they did remove it, i got better with playing solos and duos. I still think thru dhould add it back.

1 Like

Manor should come back every year around Hive-O-Ween in my opinion, I wouldn’t want it in a random bedwars season.

4 Likes

yes whadur good idea

3 Likes

Absolutely that sounds like a great idea

1 Like

I really liked manor mode in bedwars at halloween 2025. They should bring it back in halloween 2026!

1 Like

welcome and yet that a nice iea

1 Like

They must bring it back. If we dont do anything, they will not bring it back, so we got to vote for yes, so he might show again in halloween 2026!

I guess? if its added yoshi should add this to the post remove the deepslate

1 Like

I have never been happier.

Peak so peak. :pinched_fingers:

By the way @itzvxnClqck8 where is the

Yes pls add this for hiveoween I’m sick of bedwars solos and duels

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll add manor back completely, but maybe they could change some parts of the map to fit another season’s theme? I’m pretty sure since we will probably barely ever see another magic themed season, they could just retexture some stuff in manor allowing it to come back.

2 Likes

ehh nah I think the reg thing would be fine

1 Like

Manor isn’t fun since if queue into a party of sweats of 5 its not fun at all

That goes for every game. Try playing megas solo. Or squads. Or Skywars party based games for all I care. They won’t be fun either.

3 Likes

The thing that made manor unfun imo was the auto deepslate defense. If it comes back I’ll ask to reopen my post for that.

But with the new no fill option for parties I could see myself playing more because I wouldn’t get a random on my team.

3 Likes

If they added at least make a wool defense