Boom Wars (LTM/Mixed Arcade)

This sounds really fun and like a great idea! Hive pls add this! Pretty pls! :star:

1 Like

yes I would love to see this

2 Likes

Please vote the suggestion using the vote button at the top if you really like it so it gets recommended to others!

1 Like

Welcome the the forums @MinimalPond2818! Here’s a Star :star:

1 Like

Yo didn’t realise you are new, sorry! Welcome to the forums! :beedance: ! I hope you stay here!

1 Like

this is really similar to my post lol maybe they could all be encapsulated under one gamemode but be separate gamemodes :slight_smile: Dodgebox (Dodgeball-like Gamemode)

1 Like

I appreciate your suggestion, but this is not completely like that, it has layers, powerups, and more original things other than adding all the boomboxes, also, boomboxes here doesn’t do damage. I know, it is based on boomboxes, but it’s pretty much different from yours. (Sorry if I sound rude here I am just explaining)

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

not rude at all. completely understandable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vote it if u like it.

There could be diffrent modes of this as an idea (idk wat types but diffrent types of modes sounds new to the hive)

1 Like

Changes are always welcome!

That would be a good way to really implement all the boomboxes into 1 game :joy:
Looks fun, voted

2 Likes

It does not contain all boomboxes. Various boom boxes like poison, fire, web etc are not included.

You have my vote :slight_smile:

B
U
M
P

1 Like

Bump
Bumping stuff is fun lol

1 Like

I enjoy bumping more

2 Likes

Bump because this is a pog idea

3 Likes

Okay one of my irl friends just said something like this lol and I was gonna suggest it lol but this works

1 Like

bumping ur own post to get opinions is fun.