Boom Wars (LTM/Mixed Arcade)

Idea:

Boom wars is a gamemode where there are layers just like block drop. You will have 15 boom boxes (regular) , you can throw them at another player and they explode in 1.5 seconds. Once they explode they will destroy a specific area and players will fall. There will be 16 players. There will also be powerups such as:

1. Knockback boombox (NOT SELF ONLY) that can knock players off but don’t do damage to the area.

2. Jump boost: It will allow players to move higher distances in the platform

3. Frozen Boombox : Slows down players at slowness 2 for 3 seconds.

4. Blindness Boombox: Blinds the players in a certain radius for 3 seconds.

5. Illusion boombox: Looks like the regular boombox, but doesn’t do damage to anything, it’s just an illusion.

6. Grappling hook: This can be used to clutch from falling, it will stick to a block for 5 seconds and pressing space or jump fast enough will let you go back to the layers. This can also be used to grab players and lure them closer to you, especially used to lure them into holes, but will only pull the player to a maximum of 7 blocks (horizontally and vertically).

7. Extra boombox: Will give you another regular boombox in case you lost one.

Also, the layers in the maps must be at least 1.3x wider in diameter than in BlockDrop.

More information:

This will be a great use of the custom boomboxes of The Hive and the idea is original also, if you like the idea, vote this suggestion and put your opinions in the replies. Have a good day! :beedance:

This sounds really fun and like a great idea! Hive pls add this! Pretty pls! :star:

1 Like

yes I would love to see this

2 Likes

Please vote the suggestion using the vote button at the top if you really like it so it gets recommended to others!

1 Like

Welcome the the forums @MinimalPond2818! Here’s a Star :star:

1 Like

Yo didn’t realise you are new, sorry! Welcome to the forums! :beedance: ! I hope you stay here!

1 Like

this is really similar to my post lol maybe they could all be encapsulated under one gamemode but be separate gamemodes :slight_smile: Dodgebox (Dodgeball-like Gamemode)

1 Like

I appreciate your suggestion, but this is not completely like that, it has layers, powerups, and more original things other than adding all the boomboxes, also, boomboxes here doesn’t do damage. I know, it is based on boomboxes, but it’s pretty much different from yours. (Sorry if I sound rude here I am just explaining)

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

not rude at all. completely understandable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vote it if u like it.

There could be diffrent modes of this as an idea (idk wat types but diffrent types of modes sounds new to the hive)

1 Like

Changes are always welcome!

That would be a good way to really implement all the boomboxes into 1 game :joy:
Looks fun, voted

2 Likes

It does not contain all boomboxes. Various boom boxes like poison, fire, web etc are not included.

You have my vote :slight_smile:

B
U
M
P

1 Like

Bump
Bumping stuff is fun lol

1 Like

I enjoy bumping more

2 Likes

Bump because this is a pog idea

3 Likes

Okay one of my irl friends just said something like this lol and I was gonna suggest it lol but this works

1 Like