Blue and purple coins spawn rate needs to be fixed

Alright, I’m going to reword this and make a new suggestion, the coin count is fine, but the real problem is the new coins and their spawn rate. My friend and I noticed that if you kill quickly, the new coins
spawn quickly, and one of the update logs said they only start spawning within 2 minutes of the round,
but I’ve seen them spawn 30 seconds into the round, typically when the murderer starts killing at a fast pace. If this is a bug and needs to be in a different area, or a “bug report” post, I will try to look for
that, but I think this is more reasonable than changing the coin count, and that was my bad.

I have never thought that innocents get their bows too fast while im murderer except for on pigment when the cubes gave a bow too. I’m also not very good at the game but I still win most of my murder games. Sure the last 3 or 4 people get bows but if u could kill EVERYONE before they got bows then that would be so skewed in favor of the murderer that it would make the game less a murder mystery and more a survive-the-murderer kind of game.

2 Likes

This is what one of the owners said - changing the amount of coins required would lead to a lot of confusion.

1 Like

My friend and I actually found out something interesting, the new coins spawn faster when the kills happen quickly. If anything, that needs to be changed (or fixed if unintended) and I will update the suggestion to alert them of this, because personally I think that’s a bit unfair, I mean it’s 14 innocents with one sheriff, not 14 one shot sheriffs with 1 sheriff that can reload.

Because if the murderer starts killing everyone within 1 minute, you’re gonna need something to defend yourself.

3 Likes

Yea, thats an intended feature lol

1 Like

Alright, so then what’s the sheriff for? Look, this may not be the place, but just a few seconds ago, someone got a bow within 30 seconds of the round. THIRTY. And there is not a single way they got 10 yellow coins within the first few mere seconds of the round. Im just saying the coins need to be nerfed, because all you need now is a 6 coin, a 3 coin and a single yellow coin, and some people just end up finding that. And again, the sheriff exists, thats what the sheriff is there for, not so people can get bows right away.

I haven’t actually had this problem, I don’t see red and blue coins at all really and it takes about a minute for innocents to get their first bow.

1 Like

my good sir, they made it so that special coins don’t spawn until a minute into the game ages ago…

1 Like

Well then they need to check that, because MY good sir, I have seen them spawn before a minute, and I am not joking about that.

for whatever reason it counts the time when the numbers count down (and possibly the time loading in as well) idk why, its def a bug thats probably been reported. In the official change list they said the special coins no longer spawn until a minute has passed, thats what I was going off of. You are completely right though, the coins spawn a fair bit earlier than they should.

1 Like

True if they are killing everyone and the sheriff is dead and nowhere to be found they need something to defend themselves.

2 Likes