Block Wars/Team Games Gamemodes

I know that Cube Craft and other servers have this but I think that the Hive should something like BlockWars or some Team based (PvP) Games

Now I know that there are team modes in Skywars and Treasure Wars but these games are focused mainly on killing other players such as Skywars, Treasure Wars, Death Run (the deaths) and Murder Mystery (the murder), my suggestion is to add some games particularly Turf Wars, Capture the Flag, Bridges and Team Dominations. The games could use the same levelling up system as Skywars and Treasure Wars with it going to 100 and special cosmetics. These games are all Team Games that could add a bit of variety to the Hive and make it much more fun and appealing to play on.

Hey, Welcome to The Hive Forums!
I agree to your idea, some simple PvP and party-arcade minigames should exist in the server, but for your instance, they are working on a new gamemode called ‘Mixed Arcade’, it will contain several arcade game modes such as (maybe, or not exactly) you mentioned.
For the game suggestions part, the games you mentioned are already been suggested here, here, here respectively. For the ‘Team Domination’ gamemode idea, if you could elaborate on that, it’d be helpful. Remember that The Hive likes original ideas so kindly add some things The Hive already has and the use of them(if possible :slight_smile: ).
I hope you understand and have a good day/night!

1 Like

Thanks for notifying me that my ideas have already been said I did a quick search but couldn’t find anything similar to ‘Block Wars’. When I said Team Domination I meant a game were the goal was in a team to control points on a map, these could be almost secondary bases were you could spawn at but the idea is based on many games were you have to control point A, B, e.t.c, I wasn’t sure the best name for it but it is basically king of the hill with 2 teams and multiple hills. The game would be different from King of the Hill because you would have to constantly fight over control points however you could make it shorter by making each team have a starting base that once the bed/treasure is destroyed the players on that team cannot respawn.
This gamemode is quite similar to Treasure Wars but I’m not sure if it should be in the same overall game as a something like a LTM or sub-gamemode or it’s own game instead, or have a small map and be part of the mixed arcade games. Thanks for your time though and I hope you find use of this idea :slight_smile: .

Hey! I like this idea of the ‘Team Domination’ or ‘King of The Hill’ gamemode, so if you’d make a suggestion for that particular gamemode, that would be nice so that other people can vote on it.
And, also, in general, please suggest ideas 1 by 1 so that people get more clarification over a single idea.

Ok, thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it. I will suggest the idea after I fully think out the gamemode!

The Hive already has their own original twist on Turf Wars every winter, which they call Snow Wars :slightly_smiling_face:

I like the other ideas though!

Don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion!

I would vote for them but it feels a bit like promoting myself so I usually don’t. But thanks for the info about snow wars! Never heard of it!

1 Like