Bedwars Concept #1: Ruined Bed

After looking at BassGuitarYT’s posts of Bedwars concepts, I was inspired to make one of my own. So I proudly present to you, the Ruined Bed!

Give feedback (if you have any) and consider rating this 1 through 10!

Also, I would like to make it very clear that this is a bed variant concept, not a concept of what a teams’ bed will look like when it’s broken.

So this is when the bed is broken right?

3 Likes

Basically, but when I made this I thought of it more of a bed in a ruined state, hence the name “Ruined Bed,” but you’re also correct.

1 Like

Pretty Cool Concept! :+1:
It would be really good early unlock!

1 Like

Oh wait, no you’re wrong, this is a bed variant, but that would be cool too! The difference between a ruined bed and a broken bed is that a ruined bed is just in a torn up, messy state, while a broken bed is just a bed with its parts out of place. But a broken bed would be cool for when a gremlin comes and breaks it! :hammer:

1 Like

Ohhh ok so this is just a skin?

1 Like

Yes, it’s just a bed variant that can be unlocked as you level up in the game.

1 Like

are you refering to actual gremlins or are you calling people who destroy your beds gremlings?

also why BEDwars are people just trying to sleep in other peoples beds (thats sus) or is this like extreme pillow fight with beds?

1 Like

Players who destroy my bed are referred to as “gremlins.”

Bedwars is basically Treasure Wars but with beds instead of Treasures.

1 Like

a mechanic where when ur bed breaks it gets “ruined” and then u could get ur bed back from the ruined state by doing smth idk what might be cool (but also might be terrible idk)

1 Like

That would actually be a cool idea! Unfortunately, this post is just about a bed variant. I want to make it very clear.

2 Likes

I’ve added a clarification message in the original topic that clearly states that this is a bed variant. If anybody mistakes this for a broken bed concept, I’ll be happy to help them understand what this post actually is. But again, I want to make it very clear that this is a bed variant concept.