Ban zappers in the mm office tunnels

So in the map office they have those tunnels in the game, they’re kinda like vents from among us. So when your murderer and lets just say you run into the sheriff in those tunnels, there is no way to dodge the zapper, and it’s unfair for the murderer. Well maybe you can ban zappers in the office tunnels, i’ll send a screenshot to show you what i’m talking about

And the murderer projectiles?
I think it is fine the way it is.

5 Likes

I would say this is a dupe but the original doesn’t really count as a suggestion and this one is a lot more detailed.

The original doesn’t really suggest a solution, it just says that they should be “less overpowered.”

4 Likes

Well most of the time a throwable can be destroyed by a wall, but a zapper is instant, well maybe it would be possible for the arrow to destroy if the zapper moved like a regular vanilla bow

3 Likes

Whenever I try to use the throwable in the tunnel it just hits the ceiling instantly

5 Likes

Yeah idk why but throwables always seem so janky to me, i aim for someones head and it just flys over :thinking:

7 Likes

When throwing the throwable I always aim down slightly

6 Likes

Having non zapper areas is an obvious way for murderers to just camp out the game so instead I think it’s better to just extend the width of the tunnels to 2 or 3 blocks wide. But I agree that the vents are broken.

2 Likes

no, office is just like among us so anyone who votes it is 12 :fire:

jkjk but instead of implimenting a very unintuitive change like making zappers not work on parts of the map why not just do smth like make office have a second floor with a ladder leading down into vents to combat vent camping (other access points would be the elevators as teleporters and the ladder on the bookshelf in underscoretim’s office)

2 Likes

Other options for buffing murder in this situation:

• Give the throwable a smaller hitbox so it won’t hit the walls(, ceiling, and floor) as easily.

• Make the throwable move faster later in the game. This may be a continuous speed increase as the game goes on, or a large increase after a set time has passed.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 9.12.12 PM
WOOOOOOOO

You have been arrested by the bump police :policeman: :police_car:

anyway back on topic, the murderer can just, well, not go into the tunnels. Simple

3 Likes

The bow.
Truly you’re NOT a MM fan. :pensive:

2 Likes

Well then the Sheriff or Inoccent would be in grave danger so

No Zapper → No Throwable either or maybe sword too

1 Like

I would just consider avoiding the sussy vents, or if the sheriff/murderer is camping there then just stand on the outside and try to get them. I agree though, vent camping is annoying.

4 Likes