Backrooms Separate Gamemode?

Idea:

So I know this is similar to Make Backrooms a separate queue but its not because what if instead of a murderer and sheriff there is only THE ENTITY and basically you start with a activity monitor thing and it starts beeping if THE ENTITY is near and you find the presents but they have more stuff in them not just cupcakes and torches, there are weapons and other stuff also the lights will occaisonally go out for short period of time in which THE ENTITY eliminates the closest player and you have to kill it with the stuff you get. And there could be a person in a seperate room with cameras and can scroll through them to spectate or maybe that is for when you die…

More information:

Also to keep this child friendly you dont actually see it you just hear it and see a pile of black particles kind of resembling a hostile mob (hive could have an invis mob and put parrticles on it)

This could be fun, but I think Galaxite has done something similar to this in the past.

yeah its called THE ENTITY but i didnt remember about that when i was writing soo…

1 Like

Isn’t that just FNAF?

2 Likes

I already see many people pointing out certain things, but tbh I’d love to see this because I hate the backrooms map as a murder mystery map (it’s unbalaced) but this gamemode genuinely sounds fun.

1 Like

in my opinion this would be a very good use of the backrooms map as it doesnt really fit the regular murder mystery map pool and would satisfy both the people who like backrooms and those who do not

2 Likes