Automatically Closing EnderChests Inventory Menu When Being Attacked

I don’t like this, what if you are at your base and someone is hitting you and you just want to buy a diamond sword with your emeralds, you won’t be able to.
This is also why I also don’t like the idea of the shop closing when someone hits you

6 Likes

Bump, I still think this is a good idea

Because if Hiding in a shop keeper NPC got fixed, this should be also fixed

Why?
The NPC was an update that was actually a problem.
You will never get that sword out of your chest when someone kills you and respawn.
You will not have those 28 ems safe in your inventory

2 Likes

Okay, first.
You has the chance to run back to the enderchest earlier, when somebody wasn’t chasing or attacking you.

Second, If that sword was alway there in your enderchest, then you can advantage of your just invisibility time, and grab the sword the real quick

Third, if that sword was still there when your treasure was already destroyed, why didn’t you just bring it in the first place

Fourth, when your opponent is chasing you back to your base you can slow them down
In order to get more time in your enderchest

I mean, you could also wait at your base forever in case someone siderushes you, but no one does that either. Playing it that safe will most likely result in you losing.

This is a fair point, but not a reason to add this suggestion, just a situation where it would be less bad

I mean, I usually put any swords from people I kill into my echest as back ups, as it doesn’t make sense to carry multiple swords.

Most tactics to slow other people down don’t really help all that much, as you either have to stop to build something, which they can then get around, or if you’re just spamming blocks, it’s easy enough to time your jumps to not be affected.

1 Like

This is a really bad suggestion, I already explained why, and especially if its only goal is:

You could just make the enderchest loot drop when the final player on a team is eliminated, it’s dead simple. Your suggestion on the other hand causes more problems than it solves.

2 Likes