An FPS game

Idea:
Any sort of fps game

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

It would be cool to have a “call of duty” style minigame (like ring royale) with guns using custom textures and besides that i dont have many ideas, mainly gamemodes like capture the flag, team deathmatch etc. No server on bedrock edition has anything like that so it would also bring a lot of extra players to the server

GI is technically a FPS game.

Something permanent

Whyyy do So many people want guns. The player base is generally younger and hive isn’t going to add litteral guns. It’s Minecraft to, not COD or fortnite

2 Likes

Iv made a post about cod on the hive. But the hive does not like to take others ideas and they do not like violence. And this is a block game not call of duty. Also if you want a call of duty style so much why don’t you just play call of duty?

1 Like

Minecraft’s better

2 Likes

While I’m trying to get a point out.

1 Like

And I’m trying to make a joke:P

2 Likes

why do we need guns again?

1 Like

Well, it does seem like a good idea, but because Minecraft is rated E10+, there is an unlikely chance it would be added…

1 Like

Oh sorry lol

A gun game has already been suggested i think. . .

2 Likes

Multiple times

2 Likes

The last thing we need on the hive is for voice channels to turn into COD lobbies

5 Likes

I think the idea might hold some water if it was bows instead of guns but idk

1 Like

yeah but still, it would just be bow spam but called an fps

Guns is something that the Hive will likely not consider. Its not really appropriate especially for the young audience. This has also been suggested multiple times.

4 Likes

Duplicate Suggestion