A csgo like game(Bomb Defuse

Bomb defuse type gamemode

[My suggestion is a new gamemode called Bomb defuse that people will enjoy]

Bomb defuse is a team tactial gamemode where their’s attackers vs defusers, each team will have different weapons to buy,
(If you play csgo you would understand)

(Optional part) If you’d like you can add a chest system for skins, knifes, etc etc

Prestige requires lvl 100 (up to Prestige 5-10)

Rounds goes up to 16 with a team switch when it’s round 8

[The 3 different gamemodes are, defuse, death matc, and competitive (requires lvl 30 in order to play]

It would be very fun if you guys added this into the game :smiley:

i like the concept, but maybe swords and bows instead of knifes and guns

also this was already suggested: Boombox Defusing, for all gamemodes w/ Boomboxes

Shooting and other gun-like games (Like CS:GO or RSS) have been suggested before, but they aren’t accepted because overly violent concepts are just things that the hive simply doesn’t do

I would suggest just playing the actual CS:GO game

also, cup, don’t double post, and also also, that thread is completely different from this one

1 Like

Bomb defuse is more of a gun game and hive woyldnt do that also I can’t imagine Bomb diffuse in a video game like this. I play call of duty and search and destroy is my favorite game mode but it’s not gonna happen

Ty is is no wear near a double post, search and destroy is a game we’re one team has to plant a bomb and the other has to defuse it. When someone kills you in search and destroy you have to spectate until next round. It is first to four wins

Duplicate post: An FPS game