Additional commands

Hi,
I find that it could be interesting to add some basic commands allowing to quickly format the builds without wasting time on trivialities.

I am thinking for example of as a command:

• /walls <1-8> : the command would allow, as the name suggests, to put walls on the plot, to make the “contour” and this on the indicated height (between 1 to 8 to prevent abuse)

• /floor <1-3> : like the current command, it allows to define the block of the ground but also and especially to add thickness to the ground, allowing to easily make holes etc (useful for adding relief or making lakes etc)

• /center : allows you to teleport to the center of the plot, more occasional but also useful

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :beedance:

This seems like a cool idea. Being able to change the surroundings would be awesome, but I feel like that would be pretty intensive to do. Changing the floor depth would be a really neat feature as well. I would find that very useful.

Don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

you got my vote. also make sure you vote for your own suggestion.

3 Likes

Honestly, since the plots always have a constant size it shouldn’t be much more complicated to code. Since it is already possible to change the ground of his plot, this means that they have already coded a way to identify the player’s plot by a selector or something like that, from there I don’t think I get ahead of myself by saying that this it is almost a small matter to affix walls to it. (if the server was still in Java I could even have given you a code to do it ^^')

Thank you for your opinion anyway :smiley:

4 Likes

Love the suggestion! I totally agree with all of these and it could be very useful!

Love it! :beedance: :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

I agree with the /center one, I think the others would be… not right. It feels like, like, not like it’d be hard to implement but maybe people would use it too much? Not sure how to describe it so I voted for it anyway :) good suggestion!

3 Likes

I like that suggestion, btw Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

1 Like

Wdym ?
I find it hard to see how it would be a problem for people to use it “too much”?
Btw, thank you for your opinion :wink:

2 Likes

Bzz bzz, still a good idea :beedance:

If you agree, vote for it :innocent:

Nice Suggestion! Voted! :smile:

Bump, I feel like we should get more command ideas.

1 Like

Good idea! Also /sphere might be a good one for this suggestion too. Because it’s kinda hard to make them. (Hive x World edit) lol