Adding lava buckets and water buckets to skywars

There are some obby traps that just trap the player in obsidian. You are talking about the suffocation traps.

1 Like

if tou trap someone and leave them there, ur intentionally delaying the game which is bannable

This is the point I am trying to make making obby can create delay

1 Like

wait if u obby trap someone they’re gonna error woodpecker so obby traps would probs be bannable.

3 Likes

You can’t really ban people when obby traps are appart of the game. Also i’ve obby trapped people on hypixel and it’s fine

3 Likes

That’s because suffocation damage exists on Hypixel, and watchdog doesn’t kick people for being in blocks

4 Likes

then maybe they’d could find a way to implement suffocation? idk I’m not an expert developer but we shouldn’t be prevented a feature because of the anti cheat

3 Likes

I agree, maybe make it so wood pecker detects you moving through multiple blocks. It’s a dull anticheat anyways, doesn’t even detect half of people who get stuck in blocks

5 Likes

I actually agree to this
I hate it when I have to take fall damage when I fall from skyscrapers built by players with no skill

I’ve always been dreaming of a water bucket

7 Likes

Well yeah because it doesn’t kick you, but if you do it on hive you’re kicking innocent players from the game

1 Like

That can probably be fixed lol

4 Likes

Skywars Trappers : More Traps More Traps More Traps

yes, dying to players with 0 skill, but not because they killed you…

bc u fell from fall damage

4 Likes

why hasnt this been added yet? 57 votes as of right now is enough dont you think?

2 Likes

Just a reminder about this stuff, but it’s still likely going to be added

3 Likes

… ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Besides why don’t they just add suffocation in the hive altogether instead of kicking people.

3 Likes

B u m p 62 votes time to add lol

wat is a b u n p it should be b u m p right?

What do you mean, it is :wink:

1 Like

Let’s keep it on topic, please :smile:

8 Likes