Adding lava buckets and water buckets to skywars

if you knew how hellish it is then you would understand why obby traps shouldn’t be possible
though i “dont” have java but i did see some vids
it’s a pain, but it’s not the definition of pain

also Hive is not Hypixel, just to keep in mind

just my opinion btw

2 Likes

They should add enchanted swords

1 Like

there are enchanted swords?

fire 1 wood

sharp 1 iron

sharp 2 iron

3 Likes

I mean more enchanted swords like for diamond swords or more enchanted armour

1 Like

no those are bad ideas

4 Likes

But if you check, tons of other servers with skywars have a lot of enchanted gear so if they can do so can the hive

1 Like

they have enchanted gear and swords? idk what ur talking about bud

2 Likes

Make your own suggestion

obby traps are easy to counter, just dont stay inside a 1x1, if you need an enclosed space to fight a cheater make a box like what sbc5 does

Name one

no, one that actually has quality

5 Likes

They will have protection 4 armor and sharpness 5 swords so it almost like cancels out.

2 Likes

Hypixel,cubecraft,mineplex

1 Like

Why did you quote “dont”

2 Likes

Cough Cubecraft Cough Netherlands cough Fallentech

2 Likes

Because I have Java edition, but it’s the demo.

2 Likes

plus fireswords r annoying

1 Like

lol, whenever someone makes a good suggestion , there’s always that one guy who says “TOO OP” the chances of u getting obby trapped is very low

2 Likes

ikr, trapping is vital in skywars

1 Like

wait why nooooooooo, we need it

1 Like

omg i killed u where is my clout

2 Likes

I already said that before, that’s why I deleted it.

1 Like

Yo!

I mean, I can understand your point behind adding these ideas, however, I think there is a better alternative to avoid any of the problems that people are saying above (ex: obsidian trapping people, camping, and so forth). I say instead of adding a water bucket, there is a new spellbook added that removes the fire from you… or of course, this could be added into the life spellbook and would make it easier but that is just an idea. I do however, disagree on adding lava / flint n steels… that would really only add to the issue that you are trying to fix.

5 Likes