Add the new upcoming item, telescope, to the hive

Idea:

Add the new up-and-coming item the telescope to the hive.

More information:

pretty much I think this would work in every game it’s like OptiFine but it’s a telescope just have it always in your inventory like as a starter item for SkyWars and maybe you have to buy it for treasurewars.

I think this would be a great addition, and sentence of vanilla item everyone would have it and it would be completely fair.

This would very obviously have to be added once the update drops, and when Hive switches to the version.

Could you explain how this may impact the gameplay and what its need may be?
I dont really understand why this should be in the Hive is all.

Did you read the suggestion?
The telescope is literally just OptiFine with a border.

OptiFine is very helpful.

basically my understanding is that it will zoom your fov to see even farther then before

1 Like

Woah woah woah man it’s not coming till 2021. And who knows when the server will support it, you’re getting too ahead of yourself.

4 Likes

I know I’ll just bump the suggestion once it gets around the update time

I just didn’t want to wait and then someone else make the suggestion and then I make it and it’s a duplicate

I doubt you’ll still be on forums at that time.

5 Likes

Okay slime watch me do it

Edit: it is 1.17, spyglass is released and I am still on the forums

@BlueSlimeMC

Take that HAHAHHAHAHA

1 Like

Some people will probably make a texture pack that removes the outline

1 Like

The hive shouldn’t switch in my opinion because the PvP will change then, but I wouldnt mind a telescope mabey

maybe*

but how is optifine useful tho? in the zooming perspective not the fps changes and othr stuff

umm, you can zoom in on stuff far away really quickly and easily???

but why would we do that? also i do not want to argue its just a friendly question

there are players who use zoom on Hive and this would even the scales.

2 Likes

so you can see your opponents strategies.

3 Likes

i don’t think it should be added cuz A. it’s in 2021 and B. if you were to buy it in TW or get it in a chest in SW. The people with optifine wouldn’t have this issue of needing a telescope so it’d be a unfair advantage

2 Likes

ok now im super confused you do know that optifine isnt available for bedrock ryt @ThunderWolf330 also noone would need a telescope unless your stargazing or something or if something else gets added to the telescope which in some way makes it useful pls lemme know if u misunderstood you :slight_smile:

hive has their own pvp, if microsoft changes pvp hive won’t change it automatically

1 Like