Add the King Death costume for lvl 75

Ok before anyone comments “they will add a costume at 100” I KNOW THAT this is just suggesting the costume to be added to 75 instead
My suggestion
I think the king death (death skin) costume should be added for level 75, as a grinder currently I feel there isn’t much point in grinding to 75 for no costume reward. And it deserves one because it is much harder to grind to 75 than it is to 40
On hive tools (idk if it’s accurate) it shows that level 40 is only 35% of the total xp

so players deserve the costume especially because knowing hive there won’t be new levels for 1-2 years and when level 100 is added there should be a special reward like a special hubtitle: ultimate death :skull:
Or for prestige to be added

Hopefully hive doesn’t close this because I’m just suggestion they change their decision about the costume reward, and we should be able to give our thoughts and feedback about that

2 Likes

There should be another costume at level 75 because I’m really don’t want a level 100 which will make leveling up way harder.

2 Likes

Bump, I am almost level 75 and I want a costume

3 Likes

I think great idea. Im all for it. And please add levels soon. I love this game. :grinning:

4 Likes

I’d personally want captain blackbeard as a costume instead

Grinding to 40 for the costume was hell enough I dont need to do it for 75 or 100.

getting no costume would be unsatisfactory though, unless they wanted to add three costumes (rip tw)

1 Like

They’re not going to add any new levels any time soon

You sure about that?

4 Likes

I never said never, but knowing Hive, its going to take months to a year at least

3 Likes

definitely at least a year WHICH IS WHY I WOULD WANT A COSTUME NOW.

4 Likes

Ikr 0.0 grinding out games is… grindy. I agree that they should move the costume tho, or maybe add a new one :slight_smile: someone suggested a Blackbeard costume, and thats good! I don’t enjoy playing deathrun, however, so I probably wouldn’t get it anyway :skull:

1 Like

my guy really just replied to a permabanned :cry: account :skull:

Anyway, yeah I don’t really see any need for this suggestion, solely based on hive saying there’ll be a new costume at lvl 100, and I doubt they have plans to change the levels again

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I wasn’t aware of that, I’m sorry

Bump im lvl 48 and i got the old lvl 40 max sk8n and i think having not just 2 but 3 max lvl skins (lvl40, 75 and 100) is just too many for me to handle

Just so you know you’re not meant to bump posts if you disagree with them (necro-posting)

3 Likes

Oh i never rlly new wat it meant it just aounds cool

If the pattern is correct (Spring 21 (Primus and Relic added), Summer 22 (Update), Spring 23 (Synthwave and Temple added), we should be seeing it by August 2024.

1 Like