Game concept (SumoFight)

A game concept.

SumoFight

Weapons

Knockback radius will depends on your current weapon.

Hooks

Hooks will lunch you upwards in case you fell to the void, hooks can be destroyed it will also have duration.

Hub npc’s

1 Like

Hmm amazing concept

The name could use some work tho

2 Likes

Great concept and artwork, I don’t think that unlocks should give you a direct advantage over other players and should just be cosmetic, however

1 Like

Cool concepts but feels kinda overdone for a gamemode as simple as sumo

2 Likes

Yes I’am really bad at naming stuff.

Since Sumo is already a sub-minigame in a minigame I feel like it should be a hub minigame. And since I believe one train station doesn’t have a hub minigame inside of it it should go inside said train station. Also, the knockback radius thing will just let sweaty players get more sweaty bc it makes it way easier to combo.

2 Likes

Sumosmash maybe?

Hey, please stop pointlessly bumping posts. Thank you!

Me? i was trying to give him ideas

They haven’t posted since this thread. i doubt they need any ideas. and besides, im talking about the other topics you responded to, like the last one where you bumped a dang near year old post, just to say you don’t agree.

2 Likes

what one was it im bad at remebering

good ideas but i think just a regular sumo circle map would be fun as a gamemode for the
arcade or a new duel

This one im pretty sure

But don’t bump any old topic saying that you disagree then it would be pointless of a bump if you didn’t like it in the first place.