Add The Copper Golem

After Minecraft Live’s exciting mob votes this year, and some intrest shownin the copper Golem by the hive team per the Hive Mob vote tweet, i think adding the copper Golem as a 120 second Special item “Defender” that yes may be little in size, but rather strong, but after each attack it will grow more “oxidized” and eventually become a statue. I think this would be a great way to still have The Copper Golem although it may never be in Vanilla MC. What are your thoughts on this, or whats a special item you would like to see added in the game?

37 Likes

This feels weird telling Diecies this but this should be in #suggestions

9 Likes

Really wierd seeing this too tho. And potato pie?

1 Like

Why thats not in #suggestions? Diecies ur sus

1 Like

im still “new” to forums and rarely use, sorry its not in suggestions, just looking to see what community thought

7 Likes

Ok ur welcome there is no problem

Don’t worry about it!

i think a time limit is unnecessary. The only limit should be the attacks

1 Like

Hmm ins4nity is here

And sorry for replying twice, but I like the idea! What game would this be added?

How he can read every post?

Sussy Ins4nity

1 Like

Treasure wars for sure

4 Likes

Seems like a pretty interesting idea, I think it would make sense to have a certain amount that can be bought like gapples, so noobs don’t spam them and don’t fight.

4 Likes

where did potato pie go?

Why? It’s a suggestion for treasure wars.

this is a lot like the iron golem in hypixel bedwars and they’re pretty OP if u spam them in a fight

maybe limit how much u can buy? Unless the copper golem isn’t that op and only deals like 3 heart of damage to someone who has no armor

2 Likes

I would say a limit of 5-10 Golems per game as well, dealing 2.5 hearts to iron+diamond armor as Diamond armor is pretty rare

5 Likes

Honestly it would be pretty interesting if it had some kind of ability to build stuff

2 Likes

I’d say 7 per game

1 Like