Add "New Map: Synthwave" above Deathrun NPC

If you don’t know yet, a Deathrun map released TODAY called Synthwave. It looks incredible but absolutely no-one (except me) knows about it. I know Hive have added text above their NPCs before for new stuff so I think not only to do it for Synthwave but any new maps in other games that come out.

Yes, this is a good idea

3 Likes

I made a suggestion saying to make a “New” tag above any new DeathRun maps a while ago but I have been told that they tried that before a long time ago and the map just kept on being voted and voted and players got tired of that.

Here is that post im referencing btw: Add "New" to the new DeathRun maps - #2 by Rechenheft

2 Likes

That was generally speaking referring to the “NEW!” notice in the map voting menu, this suggestion is about adding the text above the lobby NPC for DeathRun. That’s more than fine in my opinion, simply to let the players know there is new content. In my opinion it wouldn't be an issue either if they had it in the map voting menu but the text would disappear after you played it once.

The main problem with Toys was that it was voted all the time hence it was released back when they trialed the pinned maps feature. This feature would pin recently published maps to the menu for two weeks (it was removed earlier than that too).

3 Likes

I don’t see the reason they haven’t done this. I mean, they already have a hologram in their resource pack for saying “NEW MAP”.

2 Likes