Add netherite in treasure wars season 1

So treasure wars season 1 is almost coming out and i got an idea for it, you guys should add netherite armor and swords and a netherite sword can be for 10 emeralds, and netherite armor can be for 30 emeralds. It is a good idea to add netherite into the game because it will really be a major milestone.

Nah, netherite armor is kinda OP and it really doesn’t have to be implemented in tw

2 Likes

it does have to be implemented and its going to and if not season 1 def season 2

Gimme a good reason why then other than being a “milestone”

Buddy who told u that

Netherite wouldn’t work. With something OP as netherite, its price would be too many emeralds to get in one game.

1 Like

Spodger has actually said that netherite probably won’t be implemented in any game mode I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Netherite is way too op. You pretty much can’t die with a full suit of diamond anyway.

Netherite armor happens to reduce kb signifigantly it would be too op as u wouldnt take any kb

I think it would have to be a bit more expensive (if added), because it would be cost 4 emeralds more than diamond armor (correct me if I’m wrong).

i think diamond armor costs 28 emeralds, so it would cost 2 more instead of 4 more.

i believe adding netherite armor would make combos nearly impossible

the kb resistance of netherrite shows that it has no place in hive pvp

1 Like

Either way, this is still a dupe.

2 Likes

sorry but how wood this be good netherie is too op in-game so in tw this will ruin it

Duplicate Suggestion - Please continue the discussion here.