Add items to skywars

I don’t have any socials i only have xbox app and I wouldn’t give someone random my insta lmao

1 Like

no lol, i mine so much Gold and its really rare

I don’t think cobwebs are that important. And if you think they are really important, maybe that is good that they are quite rare to get.

2 Likes

Yea they aren’t really important I agree if your stick in one pearl out or break it so it’s not very useful in pvp mainly trapping but even then not much traps

2 Likes

you dont know how to use them properly, i do, thats why

We do, but what is more useful, a sword or a cobweb? We just don’t think it is that useful for a game that is only supposed to be 5 minutes long.

2 Likes

/:

Um sure even if you can use them good besides just spamming every cobweb I can easily counter it by Pearling out or breaking it

The reason they are uncommon is because if you have a stack, you could place them all around someone and it would take them 5 minutes to get out.

1 Like

What you said says why I don’t play sg

1 Like

i didnt talked about a stack, but maybe find them in a chest where like 2 webs each

i dont play sg either

1 Like

This went from water buckets to cobwebs lmao

1 Like

i still want both but webs are more important for me

you guys are arguing over this but theres a post with 150 votes

this is a dupe

here

2 Likes

That was months ago tho also I’ll flag it as dupe

what? wdym

It says sep 28 and aren’t you not supposted to bump

only if you have something to contribute to the topic. just because the last reply was a few months ago (or a couple years ago) doesn’t mean its not the original

1 Like

Also be sure to keep 1 suggestion to a thread.

1 Like