Add items to skywars

Add Waterbuckets and Lavabucket (for obitraps). Many Player could use this to have fun or just trap.

Add more CobWebs. There are already cobwebs, but its so hard to get them by breaking Gold.

many Player would like this

The hive likes to be original so they probably won’t do this and oby trap would use anti cheat and kick people for woodpecker so no sorry this wouldn’t be added

1 Like

Hello! Firstly, welcome to the forums! Secondly, what was wrong with your first post? LOL. Anyway, these are some good ideas but I don’t think they would add water/lava, but it is already obtainable, just not in buckets.

Also, if you want cobwebs, you are going to have to mine a lot of gold ores, but that is why they are quite rare.

2 Likes

I’m more thinking how they said obby trapping the anticheat will kick them for woodpecker

1 Like

(Me not reading they spoke about obey trapping)

2 Likes

Well they said trapping with lava and water which Is obby trapping do that’s what i mean

1 Like

Hey, lol dont mind my first post. Cobwebs are way to rare and its almost impossible to get. If your lucky you get 3 from like 60 Gold. And water/lava would be cool in Buckets.

You used to be able to get water and lava buckets from a glitch, but they stopped that. Obby trapping is quite overpowered so they woildnt add that. Also, you are just going to have to deal with the cobwebs, they aren’t that important in the game. I get like 5 cobwebs per 10 though.

1 Like

Cobwebs in skywars don’t make a big difference in pvp if your stuck in one pearl out or break it also the buckets would not work because hive has water non moving so its 0 ticks per second so the water or lava wouldn’t flow.

1 Like

maybe find a solution for that. Back to cobwebs, i still think they should be more Common.

As I said cobwebs don’t make a huge difference in pvp just pearl out or break it and if you can’t just admit you got trapped

2 Likes

trust me cobwebs are important in pvp, gimme your instagram, ill send you some clips

1 Like

I don’t have any socials i only have xbox app and I wouldn’t give someone random my insta lmao

1 Like

no lol, i mine so much Gold and its really rare

I don’t think cobwebs are that important. And if you think they are really important, maybe that is good that they are quite rare to get.

2 Likes

Yea they aren’t really important I agree if your stick in one pearl out or break it so it’s not very useful in pvp mainly trapping but even then not much traps

2 Likes

you dont know how to use them properly, i do, thats why

We do, but what is more useful, a sword or a cobweb? We just don’t think it is that useful for a game that is only supposed to be 5 minutes long.

2 Likes

/:

Um sure even if you can use them good besides just spamming every cobweb I can easily counter it by Pearling out or breaking it

The reason they are uncommon is because if you have a stack, you could place them all around someone and it would take them 5 minutes to get out.

1 Like