Add hats to end-of-game podiums

The podium/statue things at the end of every game should be wearing the hat that the corresponding player is wearing. Because of the way hats work this may be a bit hard to implement but it would be pretty cool.

Concept:

Absurd’s idea makes the most sense in my opinion, but I’ll make a poll.

• Hat podiums for all games
  • Hat podiums for games that have hats
0 voters

Thank you for reading my suggestion! :smile:

:beedance: We are now at 20 votes. Thank you so much! :beedance:

Bro your skin is so good it matches too well with the frog hat :frog:

But I don’t see why not so I voted

3 Likes

Yeah This could make hats a little more worth the money voted

1 Like

this should be in any game where ur hat is on ingame, otherwise no bc the podiums should match the skin exactly as to be the least confusing for new players

1 Like

How about auto-generated Hive skins that change?

2 Likes

if ur talking about how the podium skin doesnt match the ingame skin, thats a bug and should be fixed lol

1 Like

Bump since block party has full hat support and its own hats as level up rewards.

EDIT BUMP: Bumping bc a lot more games support hats now.

4 Likes

inspiring words Bubblez :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Bump great idea and cool skin and cape tell me how you get them?

1 Like

Good idea, but why not just add it to all games?

1 Like

If Hive adds this it’s really up to them whether or not to add them to all games. Absurd said only games with hats because the podiums should resemble the players as they looked in the game.

I made them both. There are a few ways to get custom capes into the game. Some only work on Windows.

Ik you can do something on skindex and transfer them to console

2 Likes

wait, really? How?

tell me in dms please.

I was about to make a dupe so i voted!!!

2 Likes

Great idea also like your skin.:+1:

1 Like

I like it, but what about skins that get cut off because if the hats? Like the Headless Horseman with any hat except for the birthday hats look really silly. If you think I’m wrong, try wearing the skin with a hat like the Ghost Buddy or something like that. What would that look like?

1 Like

True but I guess they have to put it on the podium.:ghost:

1 Like

Great idea Bubblez! I voted.

1 Like

That’s a valid argument, but at the same time the podium should look like the player did in the game. If they were wearing a weird-looking hat in the game then it should be on the podium too.

1 Like