Pets and mounts in game waiting rooms

I think it would be cool to have pets and mounts in Waiting rooms just like hats. Pets are a little less important, but I think itโ€™d be cool to have mounts in Waiting rooms for the games so that way players who have them could explore around the whole map! I always find myself wanting to fly around and see everything and admire the detail but I never have time to run around. Additionally I think it might be cool for the hats to work in game too, or at least have your character model wearing them when you end up on the Victory podium.

Hello! :smile: These ideas are interesting, especially the mount one. I think pets in waiting areas has been suggested before but idk where (Nvm I found it.). As for the hats on podiums, you can vote for that idea by clicking the link at the bottom of this post. Also please limit your suggestion to one idea next time. :innocent:
Edit: While looking for the pets idea I found that mounts in waiting areas had also been suggested.

Mounts idea
Pets idea
Hats idea

Ig that means this post is a dupe of several posts? Iโ€™m not gonna flag it since I think they came up with the ideas themselves, they just existed already.

Being able to use mounts in queues has been a dream of mine for a long time too. Thatโ€™s why I voted for it.
Feedback geben

2 Likes