Add a block breaker

Add a block breaker

the block breaker will be the same as treasure wars it collored yellow and have the same abbilities

unless the diffrent from the skywars & treasure wars is: the skywars one can be able to break floor, cuz skywars map are breakable. Also there will be the special and rare one its the island breaker boombox

the island breaker boombox is like the normal boombox buts its BIG it will 5 block tall and 5 block wide unlless for the middle island it cannot be break

i hope you guys and hive staff will understand

This would be ok, but I dont fight a whole lot of builders in Skywars. This would kinda be like the poison boombox. Useless

NO no no no no no no no I like the idea of a block breaker, but i don’t think i even need to explain why an island breaker would be problematic.

Speak for yourself, i have to fight people that build towers and stuff all the time.

ACKTHSHUALLY I tend to use the poison boom box quite a lot when I come across it.

I can already smell the Evident trapper wannabes from here wanting to use this

Anyway a block breaker in skywars would basically be pointless and a island breaker would be much worse.

2 Likes

pls no nukes in skywars

4 Likes

Caldera 2.0

ACKTHSHUALLY I tend to disagree. It does about 1 visible heart of damage (2 In game ones) and most ppl avoid them entirely BC they have 3 secs to fun outside the 10 block radius.

Nah. because the reason why its in tw because natural blocks cant be destroyed, but in skywars, it would do a lot of destruction to islands and stuff

1 Like

Mabey just make the red boomboxes explode blocks?

1 Like

Hey, this is actually a duplicate suggestion, sorry! :sweat_smile: Destructive boom box

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: