ACTUALLY ban teammers

People teaming in Treasure Wars has been the ONLY way I’ve lost ever. Fix it. We need a WORKING report system. Sick of these kids.

Teaming is against the rules and we do punish teamers. You can report them to us on our discord server or feel free to message me your reports here on the forums if you don’t have discord :blush:

5 Likes

I’ll use the discord, you’d be highly upset at the amount of messages you’d get from me. Thanks for the info. I don’t use discord but i’ll download it because this is out of hand.

Surprised a YouTuber doesn’t have DIscord, especially for reporting teamers.

3 Likes

Solo YouTuber. Don’t have friends, don’t play with anyone. Don’t have a need for it. Why are you commenting on all my posts? Did I hurt you?

Nah I’m just saying your back-firing with the hurtful stuff. I just find it odd that a YouTuber, playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition, isn’t in the Hive Discord to report teamers or hackers.

Lol i never said anything hurtful? And that’s… what this post was for… to find ou- wow.

please dont take this seriously

1 Like

I don’t even get it lol, those are decent solos stats

Sorry about double posting, but I explained a bit in this lengthy fourm post (it has some flaws), but basically I said hive is just simply understaffed, and I offered some ways to fix it, obviously my ideas are not going to be the best or even that practical, but I discussed what I thought was a problem and I attempted to offer a solution where I got a mixed bag of responses since I wrote the thing like right before I went to sleep so yeah. Here it is Right here

What’s with you and the other guy following my posts? And I COULD record/screencap every single one I come across. But for you specifically theres no point. The discord knows the truth.