A Magnet Boom Box - Skywars

Idea - Magnet Boom Box

Qualities

It will be more harder/rare to get since it’s the black hole of doom

Just like the KB Boom Box, it will be unthrowable, hence you have to place it within your reach.

It will ignite faster than other boom boxes, let’s say a 1 second delay

Range

Around a radius of 5 blocks will the magnet boom box suck force of you and your opponent/s to be pulled towards.

Purposes

Preventing players from escaping from you, especially those who have a lot of Swiftness Spellbooks and KB Boom Boxes.

Possible Abuse

→ I thought of some kind of abuse that this may have, just like when placing it between you and your opponent’s island, whilst you and your opponent having a staredown, both of you will get sucked in the tnt, while only you are aware of it be happening, hence the opponent’s doom.

So, Magnet Boom Boxes can only be placed in Original Generated Blocks, the maps itself. So any player made structures and bridges and blocks, will not be in-coded for the magnet boom box to ignite.

→ Another possible abuse may be when placing the magnet boom box before a block. Possible player traps might be used in this.

So, The Magnet Boom Box will only activate, if when within its 5 radius of blocks, has no broken blocks void holes.

Cool, take my vote. I like the special abuse prevention mechanism!

2 Likes

if you want to prevent people escaping you, just use a frozen boombox. It slows them down alot and does the trick. Though a magnet one would be cool! Take my vote!

3 Likes

A magnet boombox is an interesting idea

2 Likes

this, sounds, cool,

1 Like

Yeah but it has a 3-5 second delay before exploding, more than enough time for them to escape.

2 Likes

So this boom box is insta explode?
Would be kinda op imo

1 Like

Eh kinda but people can still block run (where you place blocks under you while jump sprinting)

1 Like