Black Hole Boombox

Lol it’s a funny concept, imagine how toxic that would be XD. I like the idea tho

6 Likes

Yes I hate runners so much, have my updoot.

6 Likes

Sooo many funny vids will be born vote

6 Likes

so many epic applications. i would say Yeeah!

i mean theres a gap between you and your enemy

you deploy the thing behind you

they think you did a blunder

little did they know kapoosh you pulled them into Le gap.

put them under a block and make people walk the plank easily

put them on the run and immobilize them

if this could be balanced and the community likes it i hope it could be added

7 Likes

Balance it, tweak some mechanics, and the community would love this. Have my vote.

4 Likes

This seems awesome Tan! Take my vote, all my votes!

5 Likes

We need this in skywars yes. I would like to epicly trap players

5 Likes

Yes!! I love that idea. The reason is because I hate it when people run in SW to try tying up the game so if there was a Black Hole boom box it’ll be harder to run away.

4 Likes

Love the idea, only problem i can find is finding the exact radius the boom box would effect and how much it would effect, this could be either very over powered to the point that people dont want to play the game anymore, or so useless it becomes the next iron helmet with respiration 1

8 Likes

Ok So maybe lets say the radius is 5 blocks but you can throw it at your enemy. And what if they made the BlackHole Boom box more rare than the other boomboxes

3 Likes

what if its a mystery chest exclusive?

7 Likes

Perfect. Absolutely Perfect

4 Likes

Yeah I guess Mystery Box exclusive will be the best option for the black hole boom box :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Yes I really like the sound of it being mystery chest exclusive! Then theres more incentive to loot mystery chests too. Personally I usually don’t because I have loot but if the boom box was only there I definitely would

1 Like

Idk really, this suggestion seems to be pretty similar to this suggestion, but it could cause some serious trolling

1 Like

Just because its similar to my suggestion and it’s called Black Hole Boombox and it sounds cool it now has 36 plus votes lol and no other more information while mine 2 months ago was not taken seriously by everyone even with writing my best to avoid its possibility of abuse and repercussions on the idea. Rip my life I was never something special but just a person who wants to be special but ended up being a delta male that rots overtime

1 Like

Life is unfair, we just have to deal with it :pensive:

3 Likes

what if an over powered player got this and good just kill everyone without them getting away?

Props to them for being good at the game then

Bump please vote big epic