2 Amazing Costume Concepts!

Hello all,
I recently saw 2 amazing costume concepts from @Fracasadoh on the Hive Discord. I was astonished by how well designed they were and so I got in touch with Fracasadoh regarding showing these to the Hive community and getting them out there as concepts. Neb said I was welcome to publish a post on them myself and I gladly am doing so on his behalf. If anyone has any ideas about the Hub Title or name for either of the costumes, make sure to leave ideas down in the comments :smiley:
Here they are, flowerpot and a coconut costume:
All credit goes kindly to @Fracasadoh

Woah that looks cool

1 Like

maybe they could do it so if your max lvl on hide and seek you get those

4 Likes

The flower pot one yeah, definitely :smiley:

2 Likes

no. coconut is the best

I hope Fowben sees this

why dont we ping him? @Fowben

ok

1 Like

We…corrects they should definetly add this…it should be around 310 minecoins

1 Like

I also was thinking if they could make a new “earth” skin…like a derpy one and anyways it would look goofy with the googly eyes, so it dosent matter

can @ItzNeb add a liquid effect to the coconut head. I don’t know if ya even possible hehe…so do it if u “can”

Basically @COWMAN’s skin lol

also please don’t triple post, use the edit button

3 Likes

This, and please keep posts on-topic! You can always DM someone or make a new thread if you’d like to speak to them about something else :+1:t2:

7 Likes

For the coconut one, i came up with a hub title.

LACTOSE FREE!

(Colouring could be white for lactose and red for free idk tho)

The flower pot one could be:

Tulip or not Tulip?

(Tulip can be red both times, everything else cyan maybe)

Also

bunp

2 Likes

number one could be “potter” or “growing player”
I have no good ideas for number 2

you mean like the minecraft earth skin you could get if you applied to the beta. I have it and it’s nice (it’s called the overworld skin)

yeah i know, i have it…but its not in my account so i have to change acc’s to use that…

Please please pleeeeeease take my vote

The hub titles could be

Flower Power!
and
PARADISE!

2 Likes

i support these movement

3 Likes