1st Person Spectating

The ability to spectate someone in 1st person mode. This could even be available through the upcoming replay system.

This is essentially spectating a player through their own eyes.
An example may look like this …

Thankyou for modelling @anon14919351 :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think this would be cool!

4 Likes

This would be epic, plus hackers would be easier to expose

25 Likes

Never thought of this but this idea is great

1 Like

I’m Not Sure If If this is actually possible to do in Minecraft Itself, but sure I will vote

it is

5 Likes

I never seen it done in any kind of server before but anyways I will still vote

It think it is possible but it requires a lot of programming.

5 Likes

I have never seen this done on bedrock, but I know it is a feature on hypixel.

2 Likes

Since no one seems to know, this is a feature of spectator mode on java edition.
It has nothing to do with hypixel or otherwise, it’s a feature of minecraft itself

3 Likes

This looks pretty good. Le vote.

There should be somewhere for this to be a toggle able option to turn this on/off in my opnion.

1 Like

Bruh

I feel like I’ve played a bedrock server that had this

1 Like

What’s that texture pack

2 Likes

That would be Simply Cubed from the Minecraft marketplace, however for future reference, if you have off-topic questions like that you can always message the individual :smile:

1 Like

this would be hard to do and mojang may be needed to tweak things for this. I Do believe the spectator could be constantly moved when the player moves but that would be laggy

1 Like

yeah thought bout this just forgot and thought it wasn’t possible lmao

voted

2 Likes

I don’t think it would be that laggy, tping doesn’t cause lag unless new terrain has to be loaded

1 Like

The typical way to do it , using commands, only happens 20 times per second. It has a noticeable stutter if the player is moving quickly in any direction. I doubt that Hive would use commands for a feature like this though.

2 Likes

True, I guess I’ve mostly experimented with constant tping with non player targets

1 Like

but would it look choppy?

1 Like