Youtube showcase section _

Idea:

A subsection in off topic for forumers to post their own content

More information:

This would be very useful for people that want to find high quality content only but don’t want to scroll through so much

This would also be very useful for people who don’t want to see youtube videos on their latest feed and want to mute the category

I don’t really find this necessary since there is a thread for that :sweat_smile:

https://forum.playhive.com/t/promote-your-channel/22140?u=alphadivided

3 Likes

Yeah and last one to post wins exists so off topic should be deleted

2 Likes

If I’m not wrong Last to post wins exists to be a place where you can post random messages that don’t warrant their own topic (for example: “I got a new pet today” is something you’d post in last to post wins instead of creating an individual topic)

Posts in #off-topic are usually threads that have some discussion behind them. Not to mention that that category has subcategories such as introduce yourself, clans and groups, contests and giveaways and forum games which do make sense IMO.

I don’t think it would make much sense to have multiple topics of channels/videos with little to no discussion. If you want an opinion on a video you can always #off-topic

Some people may have a different thought about it. This is just my personal opinion

5 Likes