Promote YOUR Channel

Hello, Lemur here! I wanted to make this post for YOU guys to promote your youtube channels. I love looking through other hive content creators channels, and would love to see what you guys got.

ill start: TheIronLemur - YouTube

12 Likes

ok then, here you go

haven’t uploaded in a bit because of school but yeah
2 Likes

my yt channel, i know its not a gaming one but its a good hand reveal tbh…

3 Likes

Ok

7 Likes

guess who has reached 1k subs recently? https://www.youtube.com/c/tar1aa

12 Likes

OMG CONGRATS TARIA

3 Likes

The POG channel! :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know what to upload
7 Likes

i’ve learned that promoting my channel anywhere always makes more people say i sound like im 5 so im not going to.

9 Likes

I laugh every time I hear your voice. I know you’re not faking you’re above 13 but it’s genuinely funny.

11 Likes

ur channel is s tier

What do you like about it?
What would you want more of?

Most hive channel kinda suck like sometimes people just don’t know how to make decent videos

So for you u do original stuff like collecting all colors in Twars or deathrun but I can fly.

If you did like more challenge videos that would be nice.

Or maybe like give a few types of games and decide which server has the best version of that game

2 Likes

Lol my trash channel with uploads often, and if you go there you can join a sw tourney if that’s your thing and yes I know I sound like I am an 8-year old with a voice crack but don’t make fun of me
2 Likes

So yeah, I’m not a good youtuber, for now I just upload rule breakers but I hope to upload so funny shorts at some point :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

low quality content, omega please help…

3 Likes

Hmmm… Are we allowed to promote friends?

1 Like

Make sure you check out this channel if you haven’t yet!!

6 Likes

I got to Record stuff like ‘Minecraft but, You can only Breath Underwater’ and My Lazer Tag gamemode.

(And if your asking I make the Addons and Gamemodes.)

And I do some Hive stuff

1 Like

B U M P

Well I guess it’s time to showcase my new video! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVzA1vFVVVE&t=145s