You guys should add duels!

Duels must be in this server!!

Because I like duels, and other people like duels too. Right now, duels is just in Cubecraft and other external servers. Like I said, I like duels, I play duels on Cubecraft with 160 ms ping but the players in that server suck at PvP so killing isn’t hard. But 160 ms ain’t fair, they can get easy combos if I jump. SO for the sake of ping you guys should add duels.

Also, I play on The Hive with 100 ms ping but it still feels like 200 ms, because when I jump from a height I can take damage, I take damage after sometime. Is your server lagging?? I would like to have a Hive server in India. <3

Now I can’t think what to put here so… bye bye!

Welcome to the forums @FelineAir652340 :wave:

This is a dupe suggestion. Make sure to read the rules and guidelines before posting. Also remember to use the search mechanic at the top right corner to see whether this is a dupe suggestion or not.

1 Like

Thanks for the link!!

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Duels will most likely be in the upcoming “mixed arcade.” You can keep up with future updates here:

Duels has also already been suggested many times before which makes this a duplicate suggestion. Please use the search function to check before posting topics.

The Hive is not able to add any extra servers unfortunately atm.

2 Likes

Now I won’t copy others topics lol

1 Like

Aww… I wanted to play with good ping… :frowning:

1 Like

they already have a server in singapore

Can I redirect it to Singapore? I’m from Nepal and I don’t know where I’m playing. I have my region as Asia in The Hive.

yeah asia is hosted in singapore

1 Like

O ok… I didn’t know that. But still, I get 100 ms ping :frowning:

Hey :wave:
As mentioned above, duels is something that has already been suggested. Please consider using the search feature to search for your idea before posting it to avoid creating any duplicates.
Recent post: Duels and Duels Types

As for this, there has been no “official announcement” that it will be included in mixed arcade :slight_smile:

3 Likes