You guy need new games Badly

Ok so your games are great but you could add a uhc or parcore races which would how you guys get so much further. -BusierWave86587

Hey there!
The Hive Team are always working on updates and new features for the server. You can see what is currently in the works on the Hives roadmap here. Additionally, you are always free to make suggestions for the server within the #suggestions category here on the forums :blobheart:

Pls don’t rush the devs

They are doing their best to make Swarms already

1 Like

I know they are doing there hardest to make the hive better and i thank you for that

1 Like

I also would like to apply to be a builder

Hey!
Hive Team includes all that have The Hive as a (paid) job! This includes the owners, developers, community & staff management, and more. You can find open positions here (18+, serious applications only). Individually, the link to the Level-Designer position can be found here.

Could I do it without being paid?

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity

Hello, I would recommend having a look at the rules. Double posting like you have done above is redundant, as you can you the pencil icon to edit your first reply. Signing your posts is also redundant because we can already see that you wrote it. Duplicate suggestions are also against the rules. You can go vote for the original UHC suggestion here. We already have a game very similar to parkour races called Death Run, so that’s unlikely to be added. Ours developers are currently working on a new game called Mixed Arcade, that will be out as soon as it’s ready

2 Likes

Dude they’re trying their best.