Yet again another Skywars idea

Ripped Elytras. Yes. My Ideas Are Weird. You would get them from Ender Chests. And Ender Chests Only. The would act sorta like a weak cousin to the powerful elytra. There are two catches however. Both Good and bad. The first catch is that the Ripped Elytra wouldnt need Fireworks to fly. However the second catch would (By The Name Of the Item) Break 10 Seconds After Use. This Could Cause some pretty intresting scenarios. -Marioplayer1u

1 Like

This is a good idea. But what would be the chance for it to be in a e-chest?

that sounds like an item that would be really random and broken, though. We already have the knockback nemo in skywars. Plus, I’m pretty sure the anticheat doesn’t like elytras

2 Likes

then how will it fly ??

normal elytra mechanics probably

jump off a high place and glide down to a low place

That would promote towering which is annoying
Rejecc

1 Like

This would kinda be useless since you need height to use them and it takes away a chestplate slot. Also, theres a glitch with them that makes the game think you’re 1 block tall.

Around 0.5% Chance.

Think of it like using elytra in creative mode.

… in creative you still need fireworks to go up

besides, low chances of an item spawning make it even more broken when it spawns

You can hold the jump button while gliding and youll launch upwards

This Is exactly how I was thinking how the elytra would work.

That would make it extremely op and annoying.

1 Like

This is why I said it will automaticly break after 10 - 5 Seconds.

It would still be extremely op and annoying, if you dont have one of these and someone flies away from fighting you then the game would go on for way too long.

And you could get to above build limit spots on the map which would also be pretty annoying.

Maybe you’re right. I should delete this idea…

No
I think this is a good idea