Xp For Being Kill Leader

This wouldn’t really change the game. There is no use for the kill leader statues other than looking cool. My idea is that if you are kill leader at the end of the game you get extra xp. Maybe the amount that you get on a kill. The only problem I can think of is that if the kill leader dies and leaves the game no one would get that extra xp. I think this could be a good addition.

I don’t really think this is needed. Like you said, if the kill leader dies and leaves, then no one will get the xp. The majority of the time the kill leader is usually the winner, so this would mainly just buff the winner’s xp.

It doesn’t matter if the kill leader dies and leaves, they did say that you get the XP at the end of the game. Even if they didn’t it would be common sense to do something like that.

Maybe you get 10 XP if you are the kill leader when the game ends. If you die, you arent there at the end of the game. If you lose as the second last player (meaning you were placed second in the match), you don’t get the XP.

Really interested in this to be added, would sort of bring more use to being the leader as someone who is good at pvp could just sit in their base, when last guy left, they could march out and win.

3 Likes

What if you gained xp on becoming kill leader instead?

that’s a different suggestion

nvm I am dumb and stupid

would sorta bring back the “what if leader died? he still got the xp, not fair”

You get exp for kills whether you die or not so I don’t see why it would be different for becoming the kill leader

Now that you get xp for killing the kill leader, you kind of miss out on the xp if you’re the kill leader yourself. This would be even better nowadays

2 Likes

Yes