XP Booster doesn't work

I had bought an XP booster and it was activated, but it doesn’t work and I hope that it will be fixed and you get more XP so that I have now bought 2 boosters.

Maybe put this in Server Bug Reports ? Also, have you checked the emerald in your inventory to see if it’s on? If so, remember, after an hour that it is activated, it will expire. Even if you aren’t online.

I recommend you contact the Support Team if @SuchabunYT’s advice does not work :+1:

4 Likes

Hello! :wave:

Welcome to the Forums! :mailbot:

Please put bug reports in the Server Bug Reports section, don’t make a suggestion for it.

Like Hazard said, if Bun’s advice doesn’t work, please make sure to email or Direct Message the Hive support team.

Have a great day! :smile:

1 Like

The way you are phrasing this, it sounds like you believe it will just give you more xp. The xp booster just increases how much xp you get for playing games and as @SuchabunYT said, make sure you activate it with the emerald in your hotbar. You will know it is activated because when you are in a game it will say in chat when you join. “This game you will have x xp” Hope this helps!

1 Like