Winstreak counter for The Bridge

Here’s my idea, add a winstreak counter to bridge that would function just how the tw one does. I know that leaderboards are disabled for The Bridge to reduce toxicity, but I doubt a winstreak counter would have the same effect if thats a concern. I think it would make the game a little more enjoyable to be able to see how high of a winstreak you can get!

5 Likes

I really like this idea, especially because the games usually last like 4 or 5 minutes making it easier to get a better winstreak than treasure wars.

Yeah! I love the bridge :red_square::blue_square: and I’m always counting :alarm_clock: in my head to beat my old win streak! I think :thinking: this would be amazing and lots of fun!

Best Regards- Cyanwolf2014

I am going to bump this as I would find this legitimately useful. Ik it could lead to toxicity but the people who would be toxic likely already keep track of their winstreaks. It would also make verifying winstreaks a lot easier. Maybe there could even be some kind of “Best winstreak” counter, just like the one for loginstreaks.

(Edit bump I guess, I fixed a grammar issue in my reply.)

1 Like

vote 30
W post

1 Like

If they ever do this they NEED to add a best winstreak stat!

1 Like

I think there should be separate counters for solos and duos winstreaks since solos has SBMM and duos only has PBMM.

1 Like

sadly the Hive wants to not make it sweaty ofc :skull: but this is needed to save the game from boredom

2 Likes

I’m sweating either way, but this counter would help a lot with winstreak verification.

Also bump I really need this.

5 Likes

amazing so BUMP

1 Like