When You hit someone Something Shows (Trapper Kit)

Just something I thought Of to Kinda Balance the Trapper Kit was When You Are hit something like a particle Will Show For 0.5 seconds after you get Hit, LMK ur thoughts on this.
Like Below I was Being Hit. But it Kinda does take the fack away that you are Invisible

I don’t think this is necessary since you’re armor is taken off meaning you take more damage.

1 Like

I agree with you 100% that it isn’t too necessary. But it could help others out to know when they hit you.

I dunno though

you just bumped a ten month old topic and said “i dunno though”
bringing nothing to the conversation lol
it literally asks you if you’re sure you want to bump the topic before the post gets posted

anyway i agree with fish king

1 Like

uhh ok

umke

Yes you can bump posts if you have something to add or just want more people to see, since you’ve just came back from a month long break, the only things I’ve seen you do were bump 1 and 8 month old posts, and on this one you added literally 0 to the conversation and actually disagreed with the topic i.e. NecroPosting. And on your other post you did the same thing and didn’t answer the question that more than half the posts on that topic asked

I think that’s the main point of the invi effect itself otherwise it’ll be utterly useless most of the time.

when i bumped the /lb and replay post i wanted more people to see it, as i wanted it added, and you said that was fine.
as for adding nothing to the conversation… rainbowwitch didn’t either?
when i replied, the post had already been bumped and the reply was only 5 hours ago.
rainbowwitch was the one who ‘necroposted’

this conversation is kinda useless since the forums hates replies that bring nothing to the table and all three of us did that

many other people reply stating that a suggestion is not needed.
also if there was another post that i bumped adding nothing sorry

1 Like

I was talking about rainbow witch, you all good g

1 Like

bro what’s that supposed to mean ://

3 Likes