Idea:
So, I trap, (a lot) and I’m wondering what if you could name your replay?
Idea:
So, I trap, (a lot) and I’m wondering what if you could name your replay?
like save replays?
like name it first epic trapping game?
Good idea, it would make replays way easier to keep track of than using the generated names like CompulsiveSteak8432 or whatever. Voted!
This is a good idea however replays share a name for all users. i will vote if it its just you that can see the name.
Right, well, it could be good for telling apart which games you played. I guess.
We couuuuld also have a save game feature to save that game forever so we never lose the memories
It’s a nice sentiment, but it’s a bit off-topic compared to the original idea about naming replays.
“Saving the game forever” is also a much larger feature in scope. It would likely require a lot of storage and infrastructure, and it’s not very clear how it would work in practice (replay file vs full match state, etc.). Because of that, it’s harder to evaluate or implement as a suggestion.
The original idea of the thread is more focused and practical, since naming replays directly solves the organization/“finding old games” problem in a simple way.
this needs to get added
What they’re saying is that you could edit the name of your certain replays and be able to see the name! I voted!