We need skill based match makeing for ctf

Match makeing seems to be very ineffective. Mixing in really good players with really bad ones.

Communication is lacking on several platforms, so skill is the victory decider. Often I find my self against a team of really good players. While me and my friend are serounded by players that either get killed in seconds. Or die a few times and just afk.

Spawn killing is also a huge issue because of this. Some times people just wait out spawn immunity and kill you. Often you can do nothing about it as there more geared then you or its multiple people. Or your just horrible at pvp.

Sometimes i find my self being the over skilled one. Slaughtering countless players who can hardly fight back.

The truth of it is, match makeing mixes good and bad players alot. When in reality it should be everyone at a similar skill level.

Tldr| add skill based match makeing and put players of the same skill together. Stop mixing super skilled players with unskilled ones createing a unfair environment

Dupe, sorry. be sure to use the magnifying glass next time!

1 Like

Its not a dupe. Im not saying remove it. Im saying improve it.

1 Like

Skill based matching isn’t a thing on ctf. It has platform based match making, which means just playing against pc players if you’re on pc and mobile players if you’re on mobile.

It isnt? I was told my several it is?

Only on bridge solos

1 Like

Also thats for the bridge. Not ctf but yeah… I had no clue i was misinformed. Thank you for the information… Yeah. Im gonna re type this in favor of sbm.

Yeah CTF uses platform based match making. If you feel this should be applied to the bridge as well, then you can edit the post to change the category.

I dont. I think platflorm and skill is necessary

Edit done. This should be good. Points still stand.

The hives dead, sbmm would take too long to q a 10 player game

2 Likes

Perhaps lowering the player max might be necessary. Im suprised mojang still only does partnered servers.

The HIve is far from dead, it gets the second most players out of all the featured servers.

Its not dead. But compared to none partnered servers its far from active.

Coming second place in a race with snails isn’t impressive

1 Like

Im just gonna point out a few things in your post

Sbmm barely even works for bridge, i get stuck in 5min long queues just to be 3-0’d by a snowball main.

Spawn killing is against the rules, if someone does it repetitively, you have the right to report them.

1 Like

They are allowed to spawn kill if one player on their team keeps capturing the flag

You know this isn’t the Hive’s fault right? They have absolutely no control on who joins the game or how skilled someone is.

Either way this might just kill the game (like it kinda did for bridge solos) and games would take very long to start for the most part.

2 Likes

Great idea let ctf die. :smiley:
Seriously though, this will kill off the game. I don’t mind much bc playing this game makes me regret all my life choices, but it will die.

6 Likes

I didnt know the history behind this. Thank you for telling me.

1 Like