Water does less damage

So guy CTF water is ANNOYING, right? Yes or no? So instead of 3 hp it does 1 hp so people don’t always use water.

So people actually FIGHT.
Dats it

I mean thats it

2 Likes

Just edit your post and great idea dont forget to vote for your own posts!!

2 Likes

I know, I wanted to be funny

1 Like

Okay…

i dont find it funny sry

3 Likes

no, the water damage is useful for when you’re holding the flag and need to get rid of people following you

When you’re holding the flag and there’s like 4 people coming at you at once you don’t really have much of a fighting chance

5 Likes

Yeah I agree just try to practice parkour and movement more to not fall in though

3 Likes

Yes, but if someone just bow spams u in the water And when u try to get up theyll just hit u back And THAT is maybe the most frustrating thing in ctf

2 Likes

Ima vote, but there is an issue that needs to be brought up. If it only does 1 heart a second, on some maps you’ll be able to swim under the barriers and get out of the map.

4 Likes

K that would be a cool exploit though lol

3 Likes

not many exploits are cool and if it even has the title of ‘exploit’ it probably is insanely unfair and shouldnt exist. this would make huge problems with flag camping, hiding, etc.

2 Likes

I was not saying this should be added, I was just saying it could be funny like for example when there was the ability to become invisible in hub it was fun going on a mount because people wouldn’t see u

3 Likes

It is not for the insta kill ones though

Off topic man

1 Like

I was rreplying to him so like i mentioned one off topic thing I know it tragic

2 Likes

Ima blow up

:dotted_line_face: aaaaaaaa

Is this topic dead?

yup. we dont need any more discussion with it tbh

1 Like