Warning Message for Removing Friend

BUMP THIS IS AWESOME

4 Likes

Nearly at 100 votes!

1 Like

100 votes, if they don’t add it I riot

2 Likes

6 topics have 100+ votes yet have not been added…

What?

5 Likes

Maybe dont rush them?

They are probably doing they’re best

To keep a 10000 player server up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eeeeeeeeeeh
Not really.

1 Like

this isn’t something that has to be rushed or something that takes a long time. it’s literally just adding another pop up after removing a friend. if i had semi decent coding experience i could do it.

5 Likes

Im sorry then :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries!

2 Likes

We have not added this yet because we will be adding it as part of an overhaul to our social system, which has been in the works for some time now, hence this thread.

I’d just like to add that it’s not particularly helpful to assume that we’re not adding something out of laziness, I can assure you that that’s never the case :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Can not wait for this update! Thanks for continuing to improve the Hive in so many ways! An improved social system sounds very cool.

1 Like

100 votes dang :flushed: This suggestion has come a long way :slight_smile:

Hive need to actually implement community suggestions, there’s a reason the forums exist

1 Like

We know that will take time and have no problem with that, but we are only asking for a small temporary fix for this issue, because it’s really sad when it happens and you cannot get the person to notice you sent a new request.

If this feature was added I personally wouldn’t even care about the new social system.

10 Likes

Im sad this wasn’t added

yet

1 Like

What’s with all these “overhauls”? Swarms, replay mode, social system, arcade games… They’re all great ideas but isn’t it holding up a lot of urgent updates?

The accidental friend removing thing is an easy fix. Why does it have to be included with another 6+ month long “overhaul”?

15 Likes

We have many developers working on many projects simultaneously, urgent bug fixes are always prioritised :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m super pumped for all these updates!

1 Like

Closed as this has been marked as accepted many times now and will be included in a future update.

37 Likes