[Warning: Mammoth Suggestion] Hive Honeycoin - YAIGC

I like the idea but except for the parts of wagers and losing HC, if people are working hard to collect it, simply losing it would make them angry. And I agree with this part

otherwise nice idea

that’s not what a loginstreak is

it will just be people saying things like ‘i have 400 day loginstreak’ when only 50 of those days were actually legit. I get that some circumstances may lead to losing it but most of those can be easily avoided.

2 Likes

oh yeah

didn’t think of that

Alr

• Keep losing hc
  • Remove losing hc

0 voters

If i do remove it, im going to add an interest system to the bank, so like how ever much is in there after a month or so you get like 5% extra added to your bank or smthn
Because the bank was mainly to keep HC safe

Im gonna remove it anyway, its kinda a whole other suggestion tbh

I removed it from the suggestion because its seemingly another suggestion that’ll make like tonight at 3am like i did this one

I would imagine never, but it could happen!

ehhh can i have an explanation for this?
like if my minecraft crash or my Wifi goes off

well, it was originally 12. if you think it shouldnt exist vote to remove it

1 Like

Alright so i was gonna give it a day but its fairly obvious at this point, i willmake the changes.

b0mP •w•

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐡

•́ ‿ ,•̀

1 Like

Single post!

I’m gonna say no to this
Because quest points are a thing
And like why would I vote on another thing that already a similar thing to the thing ingame.
When the quest points are a thing you earn and buy things with

So like, we either get rid of quest points as a whole, or don’t add this idea
And considering the fact that quest points is getting a update soon
I’m gonna say no to honeycoins

2 Likes

we don’t know when quests 2.0 is coming

this idea is really cool

Edit if this were to be added, it would serve as a pretty good reward for this thing

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 5.52.04 PM

1 Like

tbh im biased but this seems like it fits the hive so well, and seeing as they basically have all the core technology anyway, it would be a great thing to add that no other server has

And it wouls mean more cosmetics without adding levels to games yknow

also scissors um
leaderboars is on the suggestion

Fun fact: i came up with this suggestion while on a walk.

1 Like

oh it is
i must’ve forgotten that part oopsie

i forgor :skull:

1 Like

Im gonna make the reward multiply by 10 so its more of a reward, lmk if that should change

I believe it would be really nice to have another reward for just playing the Hive and doing other things. It would simply be nice to have a server wide currency.

2 Likes