Want to Jump? Want others not to?

I made this suggestion a while ago, but it was taken down as one of the suggestions has already been made, but I wonder if attitudes have changed so here you go

So the bounce pad idea is inspired by Nelly’s “Slime block as jump pad” suggestion. Now I would implement Slime blocks as a place able item for five emeralds and would bounce you like Nelly said “6 blocks up”. I think that price is pretty balanced and players can’t just spam them to make an advance block jump method. This would add new tactics such as when your on a bridge are up against another player with better gear and need to escape.
Now for slow blocks (they don’t have to be called that, maybe ultra intense gravity blocks? jk), Slow blocks can be obtained by paying the shopkeeper 5 emeralds, slow blocks can slow down a player and stop them from jumping, this is honey. It would be good for traps and would break slower than usual vanilla Honey (that’s a new ice cream), with a fist it would take 1.5 seconds to break and gradually faster depending on the tool. you could get 3 slow blocks for the 5 emeralds.

Summary:
Jump pads:
Price=5 emeralds for one bounce pad
Advantages=New tactics
Balance= good
Break time with hand: 1 second

Slow block;
Price: 2 emeralds for 3 slow blocks
Advantages= New traps, also if there is a way this should make the player take less knockback on them
Balance= they allow for traps and bridging safer.
Break time with hand: 0.5 seconds.

I hope this is implemented, I spent a lot of time working out how this would work and coming up with tactics for these suggestions. Slime blocks and honey blocks both came to SW and while these blocks aren’t exactly the same I doubt adding them would be that difficult now.

How are you even measuring knockback resistance sir? It is not an effect

I know they can, but what was the unit of measurement is what I asked, basically, what does kb resistance 2 mean? It’s not a minecraft thing so what is he trying to even say

1 Like

want others not to jump?

try this simple spell

cobwebs =D

it worked pretty well in SG/W. so i think it can work. plus i also think there is already a thread about it.

1 Like

ever worn netherite armour? It gives you knockback resistance

@NightBlockPrime answer my question before assuming I’m stupid

I’m not gonna argue anymore, I don’t want neither to spend hours talking nor to get flagged.

7 Likes

4 Likes

I made some edits to the post as it was causing arguments, feedback is helpful.