Walls in The Bridge

It would be nice to prevent block placement right after the stairs

It’s really frustrating to score and it makes the game really hard. Walls right after the stairs make the game lose its fast paced tempo and makes it seem like Treasure Wars. I don’t know really how to convey my frustration. If you play a game of The Bridge and your opponent builds a wall then you will know how hard it is to win

This is a dupe New No-Build Area
but as I’ve already stated 3 times in that topic, there’s many counters to people who hippo, and removing it makes no sense

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see that one until after I made this.

1 Like

Also what about the mobile players, it also takes to long to build up and get over it. It takes to long to mine it. Mobile players like me can’t wall run.
Unless the player is on like a pc and can wall run then your dead.

Please continue the discussion on the original post. Also to answer, you can use leap to get around or over it depending if you have built up or not, you can also make your own wall at your base. You can make a bridge at the very front of your spawn, high up of course, and build a bridge all the way to their side and then bam leap over the wall. If you built it right infront of your spawn you should be able to get on it by running forward while waiting for the round to start!

As someone who plays mobile and pc I can say that it’s definitely possible to wall run, and pretty well at that

don’t double post btw

Duplicate Suggestion - please continue the discussion here; New No-Build Area