Voting in cs

Hi I know this has already be suggestion but I’m gonna add some more detail
So in the custom server settings you can change the time but there should also be an option where the whole server can vote on what time of day. So you Will open up your paper select time of day and then vote your time of day.
Also isn’t it annoying when your friend votes a map when you wanted to do a random map well we should add an option in order to shut that off. And then you would open up your paper and either select time of day or map then you can vote from whichever one you choose. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO VOTE BOTH TO VOTE.

I don’t know if this would be use full because not many players focus on what time of day it is when they are playing and it doesn’t effect the actual gameplay.
If you want your maps in skywars/treasure wars or whatever just download Onix client from there discord (Onix’s discord) and turn on full bright
and it isn’t cheating thousands of Hive players use it
Also in CS’s I forgot to add you can set the map in the settings so no matter how many votes it will be that map but if you want random just tell your friend not to vote

1 Like

There are also some full-bright texture packs out there, but they only work if you have the non-render-dragon version.

1 Like