Void walker allows you to break the rules. Also skybasing

At least in my games I’ve been seeing a lot of void walkers voiding late game, even in the last 10 seconds. Purposefully extending the game to the time limit is against the rules but the kit makes you do just that. A sudden death even in the last minute will help. With 9 minutes you can get to mid, get loot, escape death. Personally I have no problem with the ability, this suggestion is just to prevent people from breaking the rules.
Also I don’t like how hive doesn’t state skywars specific rules before a game starts. Skybasing is a common thing done by a lot of players, but surprise surprise it’s against the rules. Simply adding “don’t skybase” in the chatbox along with the guide when the game starts will drastically decrease the players that do. Unlike the void walker, it is difficult to code a limitation to prevent skybasing so just saying it helps (I think).

1 Like

But some people will continue skybasing, and when they do, they should be kicked out of teh server and be banned from SW for 30 min. Thanks

1 Like

Maybe they shouldn’t be kicked out the server, just temporarily banned as you said. If you do see sky basers who are prolonging the game, then just report them.

But then again its not like you see skybasers on a daily basis when playing SkyWars or SkyWars Kits.

1 Like

well i didn’t start playing hive until dec 13, 2022, so i have been on the hive for 6 months, well skywars isn’t really my game, block party and mm is. well once in a while i do play skywars and treasure wars to entertain myself. but if you look at the new skywars npc from the old. the new is actually blue because it is covered with sweat from a 75 invasion. but soon to be a 100 than a prest 5 level 100 invasion

I agree with the fact just a reminder in chat at the start of the game about skybasing would be good as most players don’t know skybasing is against the rules. With the voiding late game, I think it is fine even if it prolongs the game, I would rather survive then die.

P.S.
@anon24526823 i dont mean to come across as rude if that is so, but what are you talking about?