Visible leaderboards

In the hypoxia server there are monthly leader boards and stuff but I was wondering.Could we get like a visible without command leaderboard for each game.For example on the area to the right of spawn is treasure wars there is a little area I think would be perfect to have the top 10 or 15 people with the most wins ever.Maybe even other leaderboards with like monthly stuff.I would (if I’m charge of it) make it like the statistics wall behind where you spawn.

2 Likes

Hello!
Leaderboards for the server can be viewed by doing the /leaderboard command in-game or here. The leaderboard command makes for ease-of-access - allowing players to view the leaderboards when they wish to.

Additionally, suggestions for the server should be categorised into #suggestions. This makes the topic easily identifiable as well as allowing players to vote.

1 Like

I know that but I don’t like having to scroll through 5 menus, and I’m sure other people feel the same.In my original post I said with commands.Plus it would give those people who work hard more recognition. @OnlyOrbixx

1 Like

he already acknowledges the /leaderboard

please make it a suggestion though

What is voting in dumb