Victories as the Murder should be displayed in your Statistics

Idea:

Winning as the Murder in Murder Mystery can be hard, so being able to see how many games you’ve won as the Murder would be a neat addition.

More information:

Currently all the victories you’ve had are displayed in your statistics as one number, so victories as Innocent and victories as Murder aren’t separately shown.

wh-why was that flagged?

Also I think this is a great idea!

5 Likes

Make sure to vote for your own suggestion :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would like to see how low my win count as the murderer is. Neat idea

1 Like

I think it was an alt, I see alts get instaflagged a lot.

3 Likes

I believe in the stats it already there, its called murderer eliminations

No

2 Likes

Murderer eliminations is when you’ve killed a murder as innocent or sheriff.

2 Likes

oh…
complete snetnce

I think it should count as a victory for the murderer if he’s still alive at the end of the game and not all of the players are dead but the sheriff is dead.

no, the objective is to kill everyone not to kill the sheriff.

1 Like

Yea, but I don’t think it’s really a defeat for the murderer if he’s still alive when time runs out. I think the murderer has to die in order to lose. Of course, the game could go on forever without a time limit and the murderer could just not have killed anybody if time runs out. That is why it should only count as a victory for the murderer if the sheriff is dead at the end of the game. Consider this : when the sheriff dies in the game, you know that somebody will be picking up the hat or at least try to right away, nobody just leaves the sheriff hat lying around. If the sheriff hat is still lying around it’s probably because the murderer is killing everybody who goes after it and the rest are probably hiding and/or camping. It would be good if those campers had to retrieve the sheriff hat in order to win the game. If the sheriff hat is still lying around when time runs out, the murderer has probably killed most of the players and is winning anyway. The murderer could try to just kill the sheriff at the end of the game, but that may not play out well. When the last few players are around, they know that they need to make sure that there’s still a sheriff when the game ends. And that is my take on why it should be a victory for the murderer if the sheriff is dead when time runs out.

1 Like

Then the murderer could just hide the whole game and win.

1 Like

No because the murderer has to kill the sheriff and make sure that nobody else picks up the hat. This would actually discourage innocents from hiding the whole game.

You don’t understand. If the murderer has to kill the sheriff and make sure that nobody picks up the hat, he would most likely have to kill the others anyway and this would discourage other innocents from hiding until time runs out.

I mean the killer could kill the sheriff and then hide and pray and hope that nobody finds the hat, but he’d most likely lose.

well then you can camp the hat, this just seems really unfair to the innos. From an honest opinion I think that you just need to practice more MM and soon enough you’ll get better and can win as murd

Nah, there have been times where I’ve managed to snatch the hat from the murderer and shoot him. The murderer can still be shot if the sheriff is dead anyways. There’s also the idea for innocents to get another arrow if they’ve collected another 5 or 10 coins which should be added. Also, it doesn’t matter if I’m good or not. What matters is that this idea will improve the game because it will discourage people from hiding.